Creative Junction continue to collaborate with SEGRO, the pan-European property development and Investment Company, to lead on a programme of partnerships between SEGRO, schools and artists to inspire young people, develop talent and celebrate art. Now in its third year, the 2010 programme will focus on new areas across the UK. State secondary schools from Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, the London Boroughs, Manchester, Portsmouth and the Thames Valley have been invited to apply to become a SEGRO Young Artists School for the year 2010.
- Twelve partnership schools working with a professional artist for total of five days to create artwork for business settings, through exploring the theme ‘The World of Work’
- National profile through SEGRO publicity and communications
- The artwork exhibited in a London venue, the RSA
- Selected pieces from the exhibition purchased and sited in SEGRO offices
- The leadership group to include young people (secondary) identified as potential creative leaders.